Lance joined Savills in 2019 and heads up the Christchurch Valuation business. Lance has over 30 years' experience as a valuer, and works throughout the South Island.
Lance commenced his career in Wellington, and shifted to Christchurch in 1987 to establish the office of a national real estate company.
Subsequently he has been employed in the corporate sector working for several international companies.
In his current role, he focuses on commercial and industrial property, located within Christchurch and throughout the South Island.
Specific areas of expertise include service stations, cold storage complexes, airports and compensation assessments.
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Registered Valuer
- Senior Member of the Property Institute
- Litigation and arbitration
- Rental assessment for a wide range of property types
- Market value assessments for commercial and industrial properties
- Service station rental and market assessments
- Cold storage rental and market valuations
- Airport rental and market value assessments
- Ground rental assessments
- Compensation assessments