Steven has over 20 years of experience as a valuer based in Auckland. His experience encompasses all sectors of the urban property market in addition to plant, equipment and infrastructure assets.
In conjunction with undertaking investment property valuations, Steven has extensive experience in the valuations of special purpose and going concern assets such as airports, ports, marinas, drystacks, quarries, landfills and cleanfills.
His recent focus has been the development sector across New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Property, University of Auckland 1995
- Fellow of the Property Institute of New Zealand
- Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Valuers
- Registered Valuer under Valuers Act 1948
- Former Branch President Property Institute of New Zealand
- Experience as an expert witness in the High Court, and the Land Valuation Tribunal and arbitrations
- Expertise in valuation instructions relating to compulsory acquisition under the Public Works Act 1981